Browse the Garden

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Book Challenge Day 4: Favorite Book of Your Favorite Series




Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark

I love the first two books of this series, but the first one is my favorite. I loved the Stonecutter's Tale, the spooky rides after dark and the creepy rhymes of Maleficent. When I first discovered this book, I had returned from the Disney College Program, and I missed the atmosphere of the Disney Parks and all that they stood for. I picked this book up, and I was back in my second home. The epic battle of good and evil, the diseny trivia, and the endearing characters made this book a favorite on my book shelf and a reread every year or half year since. When I go back to the parks, I will look for the Kingdom Keepers quests and imagine that five kids saved the park from Malificent and saved the world with The Stonecutter's Quil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment