Browse the Garden

Monday, August 26, 2013

Book Challenge Day 3: Your favorite series




The Kingdom Keepers series by Ridley Pearson

There are so many reasons why I love this series. Not only does it put me back in my second home, The Disney Parks, but it is also an epic adventure with the most feared Disney villains. The first book introduced me to the Stonecutter's tale, which I had never heard before. The second book took place in the park where I used to work, Animal Kingdom and taught me the original story behind the scariest villain in Fantasia. With each book I learn more about the Disney parks, the Disney characters and conquering fear. The powerful themes and the clever characters will stay with me for a long time. Kingdom Keepers has the spirit of Disney, the structure of adventure and the important lessons that heroes teach us with each story we learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment