Browse the Garden

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Writing Prompt 58: What do you want to be remembered for?




Prompt: What do you want to be remembered for?

I want to be remembered for my stories. I hope that my stories give people hope, the way Disney gives hope to me. I hope that my stories help people overcome tough obstacles in their life, and inspire them to just be who they are. Like the wonderful authors that I look up to, I hope to be able to understand the human condition, and help the people who struggle by creating role models who inspire them to explore life, face fears and find happiness. I want to be remembered as a story teller, and I want to achieve my goal of building bridges from my characters to the readers. As an artist, I want to be remembered for my art, but as a person, I want to be remembered for the little things that I did to make someone's day. Whether it was at Disney, at work or even at home, I want to be remembered as a good person who did good deeds. 
I want to inspire people, the way my role models inspire me. I want to help them find their courage when faced with fear, find hope when things get rough and to always believe in who they are. 

How about you? What do you what to be remembered for?

No comments:

Post a Comment