Browse the Garden

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Can a writer simply live off the iPad?

So, my computer is dead and I'm curious if an iPad would be a suitable substitute for a computer. I have seen a few writers praise it highly, and quite a few apps are available to write with. But I'm not sure which would be the better investment. Hopefully some writers with iPads will see this blog and will answer my questions. Can you live off an iPad instead of a computer as a travel writer, novelist, blogger and intern? If I find an online source to put my writing files, what are the best apps to download and convert to writing files? Please help this clueless, postgraduate, write-o-holic looking for a way to write on the go, and stay portable.
and, yes, I've done my research.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment