Browse the Garden

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A few good quotes


I just finished watching some Tsubasa Chronicle anime, so I thought I would share some powerful and memorable quotes ^_^

"Lives that are lost can not be brought back. That is why living is wonderful and life is precious" Tsubasa Chronicle

"Kurogane: For all my life... I've wanted strength. I didn't want those things precious to me to be taken away from me anymore. But, to have strength means to invite disaster to come to you. And strength alone can't really protect you."

"Sincerity and Determination. . . No matter what a person wants to attempt, those are needed." Yuuko

"There's a certain strength that's needed to be able to cry when you should." Fai

"Those who claim to have no wish for themselves do not know the depths of their own hearts."Ashura

"If there's something that you can accomplish if you try, then the thing you do is try." Tsubasa Chronicle

No comments:

Post a Comment