Browse the Garden

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kingdom Hearts Challenge Day 10: Favorite orginal Disney character(s)

I have many:

Belle

Especially when she elbows Xaldin and gets Beast's rose back :) I loved that part. I also like the strong front she put up to keep Beast safe in Chain of Memories, and her role as researcher in the Hollow Bastion library.




Goofy


I've loved Goofy since I was little. I also loved some of his dialogue in the series. Especially his speech in Hollow Bastion that he isn't going to betray Sora and when he asks Donald to tell the king that he's sorry. I just loved that part :)

Donald

I have always had a soft spot for Donald. I think we can all relate to him in one way or the other, because he gets frustrated about every day things.


King Mickey

I love Mickey, but he's even cooler in Kingdom Hearts. I love some of his conversations with Riku during Chain of Memories. He has some great quotes and I like his mentor role in Birth by Sleep for Ventus, Aqua and Terra.


In short I love a lot of the Disney characters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment