Browse the Garden

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Writing Prompt 12


Prompt: How have you changed recently?


I have changed in a lot of ways over the past few years. I've learned that only you can change your circumstances, and it all starts with a new mind set. I'm not as shy as I believed I was. When I feel confident enough and when I feel comfortable to voice my opinion, I will say it. I may move slower than most people. I go at my own pace and learn from experience. I've developed my own style and personality over years that includes a lot of Disney, Final Fantasy and Anime. (You could say this hasn't been a change in me since my constant Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura haircuts in the past. It just went from Anime to Final Fantasy hair styles.) I've become more confident in certain aspects of my life. I now understand my major goals; to write and publish a novel, and to create a CD. I have the motivation to go after these things. Slowly, day by day I grow more independent and confident. I now own two pet fish. I can also write a two to three page essay with no problem. I cherish memories of people who have passed on in my life. I've learned how to manage money. I'm starting to learn what it means to live. All these changes are probably only the beginning. I still have a long way to go, but slowly and surely. . . I will get there.

"So much has happened. And I'm sure it's only the beginning. Through the smiles and tears, through the anger... and the laughter that follows... I know that I'll keep changing. This is my story. It'll be a good one."
Yuna- FFX2

No comments:

Post a Comment