Browse the Garden

Friday, February 25, 2011

Writing as a Witness



For an assignment in class, I have to write some things I've witnessed everyday in a journal. So I thought I'd put some of these things in my blog:

The leaves on the ground, while the snow falls, remind me of Christmas ornaments.

Sweet Revenge- the name of a cupcake company

The more I build a wall, the more I want it torn down

I read a book where a violin gets turned into a cat.

Some of the most difficult battles are subtle ones.

How do you ignore an emotional hurricane outside the door?

Wind can be a calming and challenging thing. It can start as a nice breeze, then it whips your hair in your eyes.

The last thing I expected in the college parking lot was a scattered deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards

Cloaked in sky
And lost in time
Memories
Feelings
Emotions
Fleeting strands of life

Quote from XXXholic: "Words can not only bind ourselves, but they can bind others."

No comments:

Post a Comment