So I thought of this list awhile back, but never posted it. Here's my imaginary wishlist from my favorite silver screen and T. V. screen stories.
1. The Evenstar Necklace from The Lord of the Rings
(I actually own this one)
2. The Ruby of StormHold from StarDust
This prop tells the story of how Yvaine came to StormHold and how Tristan became king. This is another durable piece of jewelry because it goes through a crash, a trail in the wild, a witch fire incident, a trip through the sky and of course, the ultimate magical showdown, a starburst.
3. Time Turner necklace from Harry Potter
4. Katara's Necklace from Avatar the Last Airbender
(I own this one too)
I love the story behind this necklace. It was carved by Master Pakku for Katara's
grandmother, but she refused his proposal and kept the gift. She then passed the necklace down to her daughter, Katara's mother, and it was inherited by Katara when her mother died. She treasures it because it is all she has left of her mother, and still wears it, even once Korra becomes the avatar.
5. The MockingJay Pin from The Hunger Games
(I finally found this one)
6. The Star Locket from Sailor Moon
7. Hairpin and PigRabbit from You're Beautiful
(I own these :)
Once Go-Min-Nyue teases him about rabbits, Tae-Young decides to set the record straight. He makes a "PigRabbit" for her and gives it to her with the hairpin.
8. Precious Moments SnowGlobe from My Girl
(I also own this one)
9. The Labyrinth book from Labyrinth
it looks so nice that I think it would be neat if they republished the movie novel in this fashion. I remember watching this movie and wishing I could read the original story, before I knew that it wasn't based off of a book.
10. The "K" necklace from Dream High