Browse the Garden

Friday, May 11, 2012

I think it's time . . .


To take a step back
To make a new wish list
To be grateful for all I have
To believe in more than I can comprehend
To dance
To take the journey
To travel
To learn
To experience something new
To take a leap of faith
To trust my instincts
To be all I can be

Why do I think it's time?
Because time is all I have.
The present is a gift.
The past has come and gone.
If it's holding you back,
it's time to move on.
You can keep the good times
and learn from the bad,
but you shouldn't focus on pain
and what you wish you had.

The time is now
to follow your dreams,
to follow your heart,
to believe in yourself,
to create a future,
to move forward,
to try.

The world never stops turning.
The sun always rises,
and life always changes.
The wise find comfort
in all these things.
Whether your holding on to a dream,
holding back on a feeling or
holding your heart in your hand.

There's always a way.
There is always hope
And you will always have yourself to believe in.

(This is dedicated to a friend who is going through a tough time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment