Browse the Garden

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lizzie Bennet Polyvore set

The last episode of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries has happened, so I had to do a tribute to the series and the amazing character of Lizzie Bennet. Ashley Clements herself suggested the dress from Modcloth since the original outfit is sold out at Macys. I had to find a key necklace to go with it, and I had to add the I love Darcy bag that she admitted to carrying around while Lizzie was at Pemberly Digital. The books are an accent to Lizzie's love of reading and I had to find a pair of Anthropologie earrings because Lizzie loves Anthropologie. Her signature plaid shirt was also required, and I found a pair of boots from nine west to complete the set. I will miss loving Mondays and Thursdays for the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, but this story will always mean something to me.
You can find the set here:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77090165


No comments:

Post a Comment