Browse the Garden

Thursday, July 12, 2012

30 day challenge day 11: Prepared

It's important to be prepared for the worst in any given situation. You should always carry an umbrella. Have Band Aids available. Carry water bottles to prevent yourself from dehydrating. But how do you prepare for other things. I know there are some events that you are never ready for. Other events seem simple to anticipate, but unplanned events aleays manage to throw me off guard. I try to be prepared for what I can. But I wasn't prepared for a computer crash. Luckily some of my writing was sent to people through email, and my stories were saved on a flash drive, but everything else was wiped clean.
I guess when you aren't prepared for something, it can throw you off guard, but it can also be an opportunity to learn, and start over.
I know one thing, I will be prepared for a computer crash in the future, and prevent it from happening again. Because it is always a good thing to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment