Browse the Garden

Friday, March 30, 2012

Every now and then . . .

Every now and then . . .

I take a walk in my backyard
I burst into song
I write a poem
I choose a random book from Barnes & Noble and read it
I cry in the movie theater
I say something funny
I eat something cold during winter
I have hot tea in the summer
I wear my favorite outfit
I try a different craft like painting or jewelry making
I go through my old notebooks
I take a risk
I don't clean my room
I watch A Walk to Remember
I take a picture
I put a song on repeat
I listen to my music without skipping songs, even when I want to
I challenge myself
I trip or fall
I don't get back up
I run away
I write a diary entry
I get a new hairstyle
I take a late night trip to WalMart
I bring a keepsake
I lose a friend
I put my guard down
I try something new
I eat dessert for dinner
I take a personal day
I do a puzzle
I cook a new dish
I pick a random picture and write about it
I read a children's book
I watch the stars
I learn a new language
I accept reality
I create a new goal




No comments:

Post a Comment