Browse the Garden

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Digging A Little Deeper





I have a dream to be an Author. This dream has been with me since I was little. I have a lot of work to do before this dream comes true, but I will work hard to achieve this goal. Another thing I will work on is tearing down the wall I've built for a long time. These are the two things that I will focus on. The other stuff will come later. This includes being more comfortable in social situations and eventually having a boyfriend. If I continue to "dig a little deeper" than I will eventually find who I am. This fact helps me "keep moving forward" everyday. By working inward, I will eventually solve the problem outward. This is really about having a plan to take a step a day at a time and to avoid thinking negatively. Soul searching, positive thinking and little goals will get me where I want to be. So for now I will "Dig A Little Deeper" everyday and eventually I will discover what I need and continue to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment