Browse the Garden

Sunday, June 2, 2013

It's time to move on




The entire world lies ahead, a long winding path that I can't even begin to understand. It's difficult to let go, move on and trust that my heart will take me to where I belong. The funny thing is, my path is not even similar to the path of anyone else. We all have different routes to take. Different times in life to grow and become what we want to be. This path is my own, but if I worry about what I will see when I reach my destination all the time, I will never even move forward. Who knows where my path leads. When and if things will happen the way I want them to. When I will find what I need, and learn the difference between need and want. I cannot see my destination from here, but I can see the path in front of me. Every day I move closer to wherever I will be in the future. Every day my journey continues and changes me in ways I can't even begin to comprehend. 
I've heard it said, many times, that it's not the destination. It's the journey. It's time to stop worrying about the future and regretting the past. It's time to appreciate the journey and just enjoy where I am now. What I'm doing as I follow this path is what I will look back on once I reach my destination. And, everyone wants a good story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment