Browse the Garden

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kdrama month prompt 25: Your First Kdrama

Goong, Palace, Princess Hours

This is the show that introduced me to Korean Drama. It started with the Manwha and then my friend introduced me to the show. After that, I watched until it was over. This was another form of therapy from College. I loved the idea of a modern prince and a down to earth girl as the crown princess. The royal life is fascinating, and High School has always been a roller coaster of ups and downs. Putting these together made an interesting story with lots of comedy and history. I also loved the music which was a mixture of classical and historical Joseon era  music. The teddy bears were also cute and cleverly put to retell moments in the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment