Browse the Garden

Monday, September 17, 2012

Kdrama month prompt 17: A Kdrama you've watched more than once

My Princess

This Korean Drama is so sweet and fun that I have watched it several times. It was my therapy during finals week in College. I also watched the entire thing with my Mom, and I watched some of it with friends and finished it again anyway. The dialogue is clever and the story is very cute and fun. Stories about royalty are always interesting, and this story is more than The Princess Diaries. There's a mystery involved in Lee Seoul's past. There is some politics between Park Hae Young and Lee Seoul. But the center of this story is growing up, becoming responsible and balancing happiness with duty. This is why My Princess is one of my favorite Korean Dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment