Browse the Garden

Friday, September 17, 2010

A reflection on blue



Sometimes I miss the greens, reds, yellows and browns on a nice day. All I see is blue, stretching for miles across the sky. White foggy patches lie here and there. They cloud my vision and block the sun. In front of me is a road which I am not on. Instead I lounge on a hill that faces the road, always looking down. The breeze brushes by every now and then as quiet occupies the air. There is always a bit of blue in everyday. It could be the birds that land on a branch. It could be the flower, basking in the sun. A butterfly could land on a leaf, changing everything.
Blue doesn't always need to represent sadness. Sometimes it is a simple detail in a variety of colors. It could be a lesson on handling the chaos of life. Blue is always there. Its ambiguity makes life more beautiful in the midst of strife. It may come in many shades but it adds a contrast to the colors of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment