Browse the Garden

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beauty and the Beast sing along event




So I went to the sing along event at the AMC theater. It was amazing watching this movie on the big screen and singing along to all the songs. During "Be Our Guest" confetti wrapped around the words while "Gaston" was graced with Beer bubbles. Beauty and the Beast was blue and gold and "Kill the Beast" was fueled by lightning. Before the movie started, the event featured Disney slides with trivia before the movie. Jordin Sparks also helped us warm up before the show. It was wonderful to see the original film and relive the story through a bigger screen! I'm glad that I was finally able to go to a Beauty and the Beast event and I had a blast singing along with my roommate and friends! Disney music was a requirement to and from the theater. Thanks for a fun night Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment