Browse the Garden

Monday, October 12, 2015

Magical moments


As a writer, it is important to observe and explore the world around you.
I've been stuck in a rut lately. But I'm trying to be more appreciative of the world around me. 
Even though I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere, I went with my parents to Branson, Missouri for a break from it all. 
They dropped me off at a shopping center, where I had hoped to find a place to write, but instead, I found two dancing fountains. 

Sometimes I believe that things happen for a reason, and I believe it was no accident that I walked by the fountains when this song played. 
The song is "I Lived" by One Republic. 
I recorded both fountains, and I was able to put the videos to the music. I hope this moment inspires you, as it inspired me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment