Browse the Garden

Monday, April 30, 2012

Writing Prompt 36: An item from your wishlist

Prompt: Pick something from your wishlist and write about it.




Number 1 item on wishlist: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

This game will be released either next month or in August.
I love every single Kingdom Hearts game, and I'll probably buy them all.
It combines two of my favorite things: Disney and Final Fantasy.
I also love the deep story and intriguing plot line. My favorite character is Roxas, because he is a thinker and his strength shows in all he has overcome. Ventus is a second favorite because he is similar to Roxas, in more than appearance.
The story may seem straightforward good versus evil, but it explores the world of the subconscious and the meaning of the heart. Symbolism is also important to the main tale. The main character's name "Sora"  means sky and represents his connection to so many people and worlds. The reoccuring themes of sky, sea and earth play out with Sora, Kairi and Riku; Roxas, Namine and Axel; and Ventus, Aqua and Terra. Nobodies are the product of someone else and their name is scrambled with an X to represent that they are shadows.
Honestly, I could go on forever about this video game series. It has some powerful and wise quotes.
This video game actually inspired me to write a new story, and the soundtrack is part of my writing playlist.
I can't wait to see what happens next, and the new Disney characters that will appear to make the game more fun :)
My Favorite Worlds are:
Beast's Castle
Twilight Town
and Radiant Garden
Atlantica is also on the list because it's under water ^_^


(picture of Twilight Town from tumblr and the game picture from Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment