Browse the Garden

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Perspective


                    "When you have a problem, don't go far. Go high."- My Girl Korean Drama

          This quote is all about putting things in perspective. I learned this when my family and I went for a drive to have a picnic for Easter in the mountains. Unfortunately, the lake was closed, but we did find this nice look out spot on our way into Colorado Springs. The view was beautiful, and it reminded me of this quote. Standing there, and watching the tiny dots of cars drive on a road no wider than my thumb gave me some perspective on my worries and problems. My Dad always tells me that my problems aren't always as important or stressful as I make them. Sometimes it takes a moment like this to show me that it's true. When you are on top of the world, and the entire landscape is stretching out around you, you forget your problems for a while and just enjoy the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment