Browse the Garden

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nostalgic Song: For Good

My Mom and I went to see Wicked and when the actresses sang this song, I couldn't help but remember all the wonderful people I knew, and who knew me at one point. The lyrics really say it all. Sometimes people come into our lives for a reason, and give us something to learn about life and ourselves. I dedicate this song to my Disney friends, from both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Without them, I wouldn't be as strong as I am today. I wouldn't have discovered that there were people just like me, and it was okay to be who I am. I also dedicate this song to my two best friends Becca and Miriam. Without them I wouldn't have believed in myself through my darkest times. All these people came into my life and changed me for good.




1 comment:

  1. I sang this song in my choir in 8th grade for continuation. It was lovely since so many people were leaving and all that...I love Wicked. I saw it at the Buell a few years back but I didn't have time this year :(

    ReplyDelete