Browse the Garden

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Beauty and the Beast countdown day 1


Yep. I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D so I thought I'd do a countdown. The first post is a survey, feel free to fill one out for yourself ^_^

Favorite song from the movie: Beauty and the Beast

Favorite character: Belle, of course ^_^

Least favorite character: Gaston

Favorite quote: "Oh isn't this amazing! It's my favorite part because . . . you'll see. Here's where she meets prince charming. But she won't discover that it's him till chapter three." Belle

Favorite memory of events: The magical moment before the Beauty and the Beast show at MGM studios :) I got to sing before the show!

What does Beauty and Beast mean to you?: Beauty and the Beast is a deep and beautiful love story that shows the progression of a relationship through patience and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment