Browse the Garden

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some quotes to think about

"If you can visualize it, if you can dream it, there's some way to do it."
Walt Disney

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are plenty of avenues to be explored."
Walt Disney

"The more you understand about change, the better you will manage your future."
Pat Williams

It's easy to read a few quotes, but it is harder to live by them. As a person getting ready for the future, and preparing for change, I think these quotes are extremely important. This year, I'm planning a route to achieve my goals, and accept the changes around me. I know I haven't blogged in awhile, but I am learning that you must understand yourself and your audience. These quotes mean a lot to me. Especially because I have been going through some seriously tough times and facing so many challenges I can't even name them all. To all my readers, thanks for your support. I will do my best to live by this advice and make my own mark in the world.

What do these quotes mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment