Browse the Garden

Monday, November 1, 2010

Walkabout



Sometimes the only way to answer a question is to figure out who you are. This can be done in a variety of ways from taking a walk to going to China. All of these trips achieve the same thing, discovering who you are and what you want in life. I'm going to go on my own Walkabout for awhile. We'll see how this goes. It's hard to face yourself when you've been running away, afraid what you might find. But, then there's that age old saying, You can't run forever. That's true. All though if you run too long you become exhausted and don't know what to do with your self. I don't know what my walkabout will be, but I hope I can find it and learn from it. I suppose this is what the myth quest is for, but you can't always work things out with your sub-conscience. Sometimes you have to face the thing you fear and confront the self you're running from. Lessons about life are never easy. They can be the most difficult feat you will ever face, but you still have to face it. Hopefully my walkabout will answer these two important questions:
Who am I?
What do I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment