Browse the Garden

Monday, May 30, 2016

Stars



"To the people who looked at the stars and wished." - Feyre
 "To the stars who listened and the dreams that are answered." -Rhysand

This beautiful quote is from the book A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Mass. 

The universe works in mysterious ways, and sometimes you don't understand what it's trying to say. There are times when it's difficult to listen. 

Cory Matthews from Girl Meets World has another great quote about the universe: 

"The universe is the most confusing place you'll ever live. But if you listen carefully, you'll find out that it's paying attention and that it cares about you." 

I think my pride and my anger prevented me from listening, but now my heart is open to new possibilities. I'm on a path that I can't control, but I can learn from experiences and keep moving forward. 

This is my heartsong for the moment. As I go through a time of transition, I will listen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment