Browse the Garden

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Blog is Back!


Okay, now that I'm finished with finals, and my application, I have time to blog again!
I've decided on a Summer Schedule with a focus on fun! Here it is:

Star Sundays: This topic idea came from the Korean drama You're Beautiful. In the show, Tae- Kyeong has night blindness and can't see stars. Go Mi Nyeo develops a habit of collecting stars for him. I thought it would be a cute idea.

Music Mondays: I love music and sometimes I'm inspired by certain instrumentals or songs.

Traveling Tuesdays: This topic will focus on places I have been, or places I would like to go. It could be a poem, short story or simply a reflection.

Writing Wednesdays: Writing Prompts are really fun and each random topic broadens my horizons.

Thoughtful Thursdays: I am always thinking, so why not dedicate a day to my brain.

Fantasy Fridays: Any number of pieces that come from my imagination.

Silly Saturdays: Anything funny, light-hearted and happy!

So there you have it. My new blog schedule will focus on fun and living life. Each experience will help me learn something new, and give me the confidence to pursue my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment