Browse the Garden

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The meaning of a teddy bear



A teddy bear can have many different meanings in stories. In Cardcaptor Sakura, rumor has if you make a teddy bear for someone you love and give the bear your name, that person will love you in return. In Goong S the worry bear is a gift to someone under a lot of stress or as a reminder to not worry so much. I found both of these stories intriguing and I will probably use these ideas in a story one day. I will make a bear for the future and I will purchase my own worry bear to keep from worrying so much. This is a cute form of therapy.

With a gentle smile
Or friendly face
Real life can seem better on
Rainy days
Yesterday's quarrels

Become very small
Each time
A friend helps you
Recover from a fall


No comments:

Post a Comment