Browse the Garden

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Year in Review



This year was filled with lessons, reflections and choices. 
I began the year with my friends in South Korea, norebanging- (karaoke) and finishing my project for my trilogy. 
In January I finished my trilogy- plot wise. 

In Feburary I celebrated Lunar New Year at the Gold Buddha Temple.
I made a wish... 

 and I saw Hong Kong Disneyland! 
I reflected on my life so far at the Lotus statue: 
In March, I focused on my new story based on Cupid and Psyche- I visited a beautiful Buddhist private school with my friend Whitney and drew inspiration for my Korean Fairytale story: 
In April, I explored Jeju island! 
And I saw my favorite flowers: Cherry Blossoms around South Korea! 

In May, I become an Agent of Shield! 


 And I reflected on my experience teaching English in South Korea: 

In June, I visited my friend Becca

 explored San Francisco, 



and I went to Disneyland for their 60th anniversary courtesy of my friend Becca :) 

In July, I went to the Dragon Boat festival: 
Began researching butterflies . . .
And my friend Kim came to visit! We went to a cool Mythology exhibit! 

In August, I did a lot of soul searching, and writing.


September came with many changes . . . 


I lost someone very dear to me . . . 


My Uncle Huey, who loved great stories, comic book heroes, and his daughter Jamie. 

October was a soul searching month as well . . . 


I met some cool people . . . 


I landed a job close to my home away from home: 


I witnessed a beautiful wedding for someone I've known all my life: 


In November I started a new life in a new place: 


Faced some dragons. 


And in December I found the force again . . .


I learned a lot about gratitude

Saw some beautiful things. And hope to be more grateful for each day I have. 


For the new year: 

My resolutions are

1. Publish my novel
2. Practice more gratitude
3. Listen to my heart
4. Never give up
5. Keep Moving Forward




1 comment: