Browse the Garden

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Update on Star Light and Reflections



I realize I haven't blogged in a while. I've been crazy busy with closing schedules during one of the busiest times of year, but I have a plan. 
I'm currently editing Star Light, and after seven years of writing this triliogy, I'm going to publish it in Feburary and attend a writing event where I can connect with writers around the USA. 
This has been a long term goal, so I've been nervous, but you never know until you try. 
I'm so grateful to be where I am, and I'm going to keep learning, writing and finally living to keep the inspiration alive. 
Typically I write before I start work, and once this book is published, I'll be editing the sequel, but I'm excited to announce that it will be published soon. I haven't dropped off of the face of the world, I promise. I'm just hard at work, and hopefully I'll have something amazing to show you guys soon ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment