Browse the Garden

Monday, June 25, 2012

Writing Prompt 40: Ten things I'm proud of

Prompt: 10 things I've done or said that I'm proud of.

 This is a tough prompt for me. Mainly because I don't believe I have done enough things or said enough things to make the list.
Well, let's see.

1. The Disney College Program: Hands down, one of the best decisions of my life and it will always remain an important lesson in living on my own.

2. Finishing FFX2 at 100 percent. Many of my friends know how determined I was to complete this game. I must say that when I did, even I patted myself on the back. So many complicated mini games and tricks @_@

3. Graduating College: An academic accomplishment, and a well earned piece of paper.

4. Writing a complete movie script. Despite all the other stresses and complications going on both personal and academic, I conquered each assignment.

5. Applying to the ABC/ Disney program. Something I have wanted to do for a while now.

6. Applying to teach English in South Korea. I have been wanting to go there since I started watching Korean Drama and read Goong. I would love to learn the language and I'm teaching myself through apps and a small program right now.

7.

8.

9.

10.

 I made it to six. As far as things that I have accomplished on my own, I don't have many actions or words that stick out in my mind. I'm leaving these numbers blank for the future. Maybe I can add them soon, when I've done things that I feel are a big accomplishment. Hopefully I can add to this list soon, but I will be thinking of accomplishments I could make from now on to add here.

No comments:

Post a Comment