Browse the Garden

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chaotic or normal day at school? You decide

Writing Prompt for the day , no joke: Describe a typical day during the school year.

Wake up around 8:30 or 9
Try to remember breakfast
Try to make the least amount of noise as possible while still staying awake.
Go to class
Come back and do homework
Get a snack
Depending on whether it is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday I may be done with classes for the day, if not I have fifteen minutes to return to the dorm and get ready for the next class, a lunch break before my third class and a ten minute walk to my last class.
If I'm done for the day, it's usually time to go on an adventure (usually consisting of the park or a grocery store)
Disorganized is organized in this schedule and a typical day of school ca be a typical day of confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment