Browse the Garden

Thursday, March 24, 2016

International Puppy Day!

It's international puppy day! So I thought I'd share my favorite puppies :) 

Number 1 on my list is my dog Haley when she was a puppy! She was adorable. 

Next up is Oddball! She didn't have spots, but she had courage! 


Lucky was always my favorite from 101 Dalmatians. He was so cute and I loved that his spots were shaped like a horse shoe. 

Puppy Pluto is pretty adorable.


Stitch! Does Stitch count? Anyway, he's so cute! 


Lady! Lady was such an adorable puppy! 

Pooka! Was Pooka a puppy? I was never quite sure. 

Bolt! Bolt was so adorable with his squeaky carrot ^_^

Copper! He was such a cute hound dog! 

Aleu! I would have adopted her in a heartbeat! 

It is wonderful to live in a world with puppies :) And kittens of course . . . and bunnies . . . 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the cute! 










No comments:

Post a Comment