Browse the Garden

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Disney Descendants Polyvore Sets for Halloween


In the spirit of Halloween, I decided to do a set for each of the kids who were rotten to the core: 

Mal's outfit is a simple dress with a black leather jacket. Her earrings are the exact product used in the film, and I used her icon for the background. 

More details here: 
Evie is a fan of mirrors, so her look, a coronation dress costume and a few details (the blue hair and nail polish) was easy to organise. The necklace is a fan made product on etsy, and the tiara and bracelet are random finds on Polyvore. 
More details here: 

Carlos didn't even have a costume! So I used a simple color palatte from his formal outfit in the film. I added the stuffed dog for a prop, and used a black and white background for obvious reasons. 
More details here: 

Jay's outfit was a color pallate of red, blue and yellow. I threw in the Aladdin lamp necklace for a signature prop.
More details here: 

These sets were a lot of fun to make, and I hope I did each character justice. I might do a set for the Auradon Prep kids in the future. If you have any requests, let me know. :) 

1 comment:


  1. Nice Article. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post with us. Keep Posting. carlos descendants costume

    ReplyDelete