Browse the Garden

Sunday, March 8, 2015

International Women's Day

Happy Women's Day Everyone! 

Here's a list of some ladies who inspire me. 

My mother. She's amazing, and she's done so much for me and my family throughout the years. We share a birthday, and I'm so proud to be her daughter. My mom has this uncanny ability to strike up a conversation with anyone about anything, and she can make beautiful quilts, afghans, scarfs and so much more. She's made so many incredible costumes for me throughout the years, and she still works on crafts to this day. Love ya Mom ^_^

Jane Austen- She's the coolest classical author that I have ever read. Her witty prose and heartwarming stories have spaned generations and they still hold a timeless theme in today's stories. 

J.K. Rowling- The ultimate author's dream. Her story of an orphaned boy who was able to defeat the darkness is a classic with good themes of courage, empathy and wisdom. 

Julie Andrews- This woman has talent, and her story is amazing. From singing to acting, Julie Andrews has inspired millions of people to go after their dreams. She's also one of the most respected and admired celebrities in Hollywood.

Emma Watson- From the iconic character of Hermoine to the brave, smart and incredible spokesperson that she is today, Emma Watson is one of the best actress role models that young girls could ask for. 

There are so many amazing women out there, and these are just a few of the insprational people that I look up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment