Browse the Garden

Monday, May 7, 2012

Korra quiz: What is your result?


Here is my result! What's yours?

Take the quiz here:  http://www.nick.com/quizzes/legend-of-korra/korra-trivia-quiz.html


I am proud to be a bender!
I would like to think of myself as a creative person. I try to express that every day by brightening my work environment and expanding my creativity in writing.

If I could bend an element, that element would be water. I love the color blue and I calm down whenever I am around water. From drops of rain to reflective ponds and lakes, anything with water is inspiring and peaceful. Water fountains and gardens are my favorite places to take pictures for writing prompts. I love water plants like lilies and lotus flowers. I also love colorful fish and pictures of the coral reef.
Water also relates to the moon, and I have always been fascinated with lunar mythology and folklore. When I was little, I used to tell people that the moon was my favorite planet.
 So if I were a bender, I'd be a Water Bender.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It is very interesting post. In this post, your have shared the URL very enjoy full and knowledge full. These type of post also useful for Make your own quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete