Browse the Garden

Monday, May 21, 2012

Beautiful Song from Dream High 2



This moment is actually very important in the show, because it shows that Jung Jinwoon has grown and changed from the rebellious teenager into the amazing artist that he is. He has learned that songs can be an important way to speak to people that matter to you. In this case, he is speaking to his mother.

English Translation:
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
Another day has passed like this again
This nervousness that I can't fix
My heart wont stop throbbing
My heart that keeps getting bigger and the lines that I can't get over
Still...I'm still hesitating
You're still shining so brightly that's why I don't think I can't get close to you easily
 Because you're so free
 Because I can't get close to you
That must be why I just keep circling around you
You must be inside my hidden heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment