Browse the Garden

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Light in Darkness



I've been in rut lately. I haven't blogged in a long time and I've been unmotivated to do so. It's interesting how things eventually catch up with you. The main theme in Kingdom Hearts and in several different stories is that even in the deepest darkness you will always find light. For the past year, I have been trying to understand the meaning or significance of hope. Maybe this is the definition. Hope is the light in the darkness. When things look rough or if you're heartbroken and confused, there will always be a way to find what you need. After all, there is no darkness without light and no light without darkness. Each element plays a part in life. So maybe the only way to get out of a rut is to believe you can. Believing is the first step to finding the help you need. I'm still lost, don't get me wrong, but maybe, just maybe I haven't lost hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment