Browse the Garden

Thursday, December 31, 2020

A Year of Reflection

 Two years actually. Most people will say that 2020 was a very tough year. I agree. But I’m humble enough to admit I had two tough years with many lessons. 

Maybe I’ll add these lessons in my stories and share them in the future. For now, I’ll just say it’s been quite a journey. 

I’m optimistic, so I still have hope for the future, and I have worked hard on my novel Starlight to make it ready to publish. But I’ve also learned that publishing a novel is just one thing, and yes it’s still an important thing, and I want the book to be at it’s best when it gets published. But there are many other things I want to experience. 

2020 taught me a lot about resilience. And I’m optimistic that 2021 will bring positive opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment